Laguna drones was founded in 2016 as the commercial drone services arm of Kettle Holdings Inc. We are based in San Jose, California and provide Commercial and Industrial Drone Inspection Services throughout the US using the latest in high quality drones most suitable to the job.
As drone technology advances, the opportunities to bring this technology on board to improve existing inspection techniques and provide a greater margin of safety around some of the higher risk inspections also grows at a rapid rate. We at Laguna Drones are at the leading edge of this curve and we intend to remain there.
All our Pilots are FAA Remote Pilot (Part 107) Licensed and are fully trained on the equipment they are using for their safety and yours.
- T&D Inspections for Utilities and Prime Contractors
- Thermal Inspection Services
- Construction Tracking
- Mapping Services
- Commercial building Inspections
Andy Kettle, President of Laguna Drones is
- PG&E Approved Drone Pilot, (WISP) Wildfire Inspection Safety Program, 2019-2020, contractor in good standing.
- SDG&E Approved Drone Pilot, (DIAR) Drone Investigation And Repair program, 2019-2020, contractor in good standing.
Drone technology and its use for inspections in the US and Globally is in its infancy and as the FAA continues to integrate drones in the airspace the opportunities for industry growth and new applications will continue to expand at a steady clip, Laguna Drones is part of that expansion.
FAA Part 107 Licensed
Commercial Grade Drones
High Resolution Cameras
Level 1 sUAS Thermographer
Cal/OSHA 10 Hour Cardholder
Complete PPE Kits